Paint correction is the detailing process of removing scratches and other surface imperfections from the vehicle's paintwork
- A thorough wash and decontamination of the paint is performed
- Paintwork is properly washed and cleaned to remove dirt and debris
- Clay bar is used to safely remove bonded surface contaminants
- Multistage polishing to remove surface scratches, imperfections and swirl marks
Fusion Plus is a professionally applied ceramic coating that bonds at the molecular level to seal and protect your vehicle's painted surfaces.
- Helps resist minor scratches and swirl marks
- Improved stain resistance helps protect against UV rays, pollution, oils and environmental contaminants
- Ultra slick surface repels water, dirt and road grime making it easier to keep clean
- Long lasting high gloss finish that enhances your vehicle's color depth
- Compatible with Fusion Plus paint protection film
Paint Protection Film
For superior paint protection, Ultimate Plus is the best defense between your vehicle and the elements. It is the most advanced paint protection film on the market.
- Crystal clear finish and virtually invisible with no orange peel effect. Will not yellow
- Superior resistance to road grime, rock chips, salt, oils, bird droppings, insects, tree sap and pollution
- Will not stain or discolor
- Self-healing properties that resist fine scratches and swirl marks
- No special care required! Just wash and wax as normal.
- Compatible with Fusion Ceramic Coating for unsurpassed paint protection.
Several coverage options are available; such as partial to full front, rash points or headlights. Call for more information and a free estimate!